Pro Mapping Software Ltd. ("Pro Mapping") operates lorryroute.com and built the Lorry Route app as a Commercial app. Pro Mapping Software Ltd. may operate other websites. This Service is provided by Pro Mapping and is intended for use as is. It is Pro Mapping's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites and service.
Help: If you need any help or assistance in relation to the use of our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get back to you promptly.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site and otherwise by corresponding with us via or in connection with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Log Data: We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (â€œIPâ€) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
IP Addresses and Cookies: We may collect Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate anonymised information to Researchers and our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain Information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain Information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- To store Information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
All Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions (if any) will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of your Information: We use Information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide our Services and carry out our obligations arising from our site. Please note that we may subcontract all or any part of the Services to a third party service provider, as long as we do so on the same terms.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site.
- To provide you with information about our Services, information about the London Lorry Control Scheme and other related regulatory news that we consider relevant to you, information about third party products and services of relevance.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- As required in order to facilitate your use of any new Services, applications or uses for any of your Information via our site.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our third party advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help us reach the kind of audience we want to target. We may make use of the Information we have collected from you to enable us to target our audience appropriately for specific Services and other information connected with our site.
- In the event that we transfer the operation of the Services to a third party, sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Information in confidence to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are transferred to or acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets on the same terms and conditions as herein.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging Information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your rights: You have the right to ask us not to process your Information and/or delete it from our systems at any time. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com. We will do our best to process your request within a reasonable time and subject to practical limitations. In particular, back up copies of your Information may exist for a time after receipt of your request. If you unsubscribe from our site, this will prevent you from making any further use of our Services.
Third party privacy policies: Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Information to these websites.
Access to Information: The Act gives you the right to access Information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Information we hold about you.